Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has just received a new update along with the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – Torna DLC – The Golden Country. The latest update 2.00’s full patch notes have also been released by the developer.
The update 2.00 has brought in several bug and glitch fixes, quests, and some other new features. The update was released with the Torna DLC – The Golden Country. This new DLC is being considered as a full-scale game as it offers tons of new content. In Torna – The Golden Country players are to explore a huge world of Torna on a new Titan. The story of Torna DLC is set 500 years prior to the events of Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
In addition, the new DLC Torna – The Golden Country is now available. Players can download it with the latest expansion pack. The Update 2.00 for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has brought in several bug fixes and glitch fixes along with several new quests and other much-needed features.
As part of the new update, the issues in Quests are now fully resolved. Fans will now not be facing any problems in screens play during certain events. Moreover, quest progress and extended loading time issues are now also gone.
After the update 2.00, several changes in the game can be seen in addition to the new features. Functionality to the title screen has been added. It will allow the expansion screens to make the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – Torna The Golden Country Expansion Pass story playable.
Additionally, new game-play mechanics are now part of the game. Vanguard Switch tactic will now allow players to switch between the back and front lines easily during a major battle. A new community feature will now allow players to connect better with the inhabitants of the game world.
Also, the Expansion Pass items receiving is now bugs free. Players will now also be able to fully use Elma’s Overdrive ability. This will help them especially in the battle where Auto-battle is enabled by default. Elma will now also act as a blade and will be able to join the party during Challenge Battle: Nopondemonium in the latest Expansion Pass.
Have a look at the full patch notes for the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 update 2.0 below.
- Fixed an issue occurring in quests where defeating specific enemies was necessary to complete the quest. Following battle with the enemy, this issue caused certain event scenes not to play or to suffer from extended loading, preventing quest progress.
Changes and New Features
- Functionality has been added to the title screen to make the Expansion Pass story scenario “Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna – The Golden Country” playable.
- Torna – The Golden Country is an additional story that takes place 500 years prior to the events of Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Play as Jin—Rex’s main adversary and leader of the mystery-shrouded society of Torna — in a bygone era and uncover the truth about the lost Tornan titan and the origins of the Aegis. Delve into new gameplay mechanics like Vanguard Switch, a tactic that allows you to switch between the front and back lines during a battle, and Community, a feature that lets you deepen your connection with the inhabitants of Alrest.
- Added functionality for receiving the final round of items associated with the Expansion Pass.
- Elma’s Overdrive ability is now usable during battle when the auto-battle option is initially set to Enabled, but the player switches to manual controls during battle.
- Elma is now a blade who can join your party during the “Challenge Battle: Nopondemonium” in the Expansion Pass.