TWO WORLDS II HD PC Latest Version Free Download
Two Worlds II HD is a Adventure, Action and Horror Match for PC Released ACE, by Topware Interactive. Conquer your enemies!
2 Worlds II HD PC Game Overview:
Lead your armies and attempt to conquer the enemies. Attempt to be the chief.
An almost tough journey to Antaloor’s old times. After the reduction of Aziraal, God of Fire, the Lord Gandohar has achieved his goal to disease the balance. Charm grows into the region. Knowing the prospect of complete dominance round the energies, Gandohar starts to use the potency of Aziraal snare within Kyra, the Orphans’ descendant. Notwithstanding her loved ones, the strain cans not endure. From his castle in Oswaroth, Gandohar produces a strategy Together with Antaloor in his palms. You will find yet. The struggle for Antaloor continues…
5 years have gone because arousing tales attracted the all life to the advantage of the emptiness. The protagonist is a captive in the dungeons of all the palace of Gandohar. Of shielding his sis, his beliefs disappeared together with his liberty. NoNow,s hopelessness strategies to conquer himhope arises from where he’d haven’t assumed. A race that the protagonist had avoided, Even the Orcs, have put together. He climbs to a country. He measures a effort to scatter light on the mysterious background of Gandohar, hoping to get a stage in the defense of his opponent. He won’t have the ability to see his sister, When he falls.
Features of Two Worlds II HD:
- State-of-the-art tech, gratefulness to a great GRACE™ engine and unique tools
- An adjustable combat mode with changeable attack motions, parrying, and unique skills
- Natural UI for the DEMONS™ Magic mode and the PAPAC™ Alchemy system
- Many of short-games for cutting up gameplay
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual-Core Prozessor (2,0 GHz) or better
- Graphics: Radeon HD, Geforce (Shader 3.0 and 512 MB RAM)
- DirectX®: DirectX 10
- Hard Drive: 12 GB
- Sound: DirectX comp. Stereo Sound Card
- Other: Internet connection with 16 KBPS or more for Multiplayer recommended