The Beautiful 101 Remastered is a Action and Adventure game for PC released by PlatinumGames Inc. at 2020.
The Beautiful 101 Remastered PC Sport 2020 Overview:
The player controls little figures in a city. The amount of figures may go up to 100.
The game previously Called Project P-100, is a video game produced by PlatinumGames and released by Nintendo published for Wii U on August 23, 2013, at Europe1, August 24 at Japan and Australia, and September 15 at North America. A version is scheduled on Microsoft Windows2, and Nintendo Change, PlayStation 4. <windowsv>The single-player effort is broken up into levels. Each level ends based on a range of aspects, like the time it requires the participant to finish the total amount of harm and the amount he’s suffered. Along with some single-player style, the sport has a manner that supports up with a single individual working with the four along with the GamePad with their Wii U Guru Controller.
Features of The Wonderful 101 Remastered:
- Wonder Red: a big red fist is formed. It can be used to activate mechanisms;
- The Wonder Blue: a giant blue sword is formed. It can be used as a key to open doors or other mechanisms;
- Wonder Green: a green pistol is formed. It can shoot targets at long distance;
- Wonder Pink: a pink thorny whip form. The whip makes it possible to tear off defenses and thorny walls or even to hang on hooks to pass from one place to another;
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.9GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 630 (VRAM 1GB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p/60fps/Full Screen/Graphics setting “High”/HDR、V-Sync ON