SOME DISTANT MEMORY PC Full Version Free Download
Some Distant Memory is an Adventure game for PC. An AI with capability!
Some Distant Memory PC Sport Overview:
Residing in the future you’re given a mission to recoup the memories.
Some Distant Memory is a exploration match. You play on a quest to find the city of Houston, as the Professor. Things are getting worse to its few colonies of Earth because their sources dwindle along with a algae bloom that was parasitic threatens.
With no indication of these ruins you have been exploring the wastes for many years. Your companions in your assignment would be an AI who is humanity lantern because the Collapse, ARORA, and the Commanderan explorer charged with keeping you protected.
Once you fall to the ruins of an early property, everything changes. The memories come to life with the assistance of the Memory Reconstruction system of ARORA as you research. About what occurred to culture, uncover tips, find artifacts, and find the secrets
Features of Some Distant Memory:
- Lots of mysteries to uncover, from the cause of the fall of civilization, to the glitches of your computer, and the fates of the people who lived in the house centuries before.
- A story that moves at your pace. Explore freely, discover new artifacts, and move onto the next chapter when you’re ready.
- So many feelings. Discover stories of love, growth, loss, and grief as you explore the house and your relationships with ARORA and the commander.
- A great soundtrack by Toytree (Amos Roddy), the composer for Strafe and the award-winning Kingdom, Kingdom: New Lands, and Kingdom: Two Crowns.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 2.3 Ghz or better
- Graphics: GTX 750 or better
- Storage: 3 GB available space