A new update for Overwatch has just landed. The update tweaks four of the game’s most iconic players and offers some crucial bug fixes as well. In addition, the new update has brought in a new map as well.
The Overwatch new update adds balances to the characters of Ana, Widowmaker, and Reinhardt as a bonus. Specifically for the character of Ana, the new update adds an increase in the level of precision to her rifle. So, while zooming, fans will not face the problems anymore.
In addition to that, Brigitte now gets knocked out, the moment Doomfist punches or Reinhardt charges. So, now Brigitte won’t be able to get any extra hits before any of these two heroes can recover. As part of the new update, both Widowmaker and Reinhardt have significant changes.
Both Ana and Widowmaker now get more control while zooming. Moreover, Reinhardt’s Earth Shatter is now fully reworked. So, now traveling up the inclines and roaming around the payloads is much easier. Also, you can now hit enemies near the wall with more precision constantly.
As mentioned earlier, the new Overwatch update has in fact fixed some crucial bugs as well. Fans will now not have any problems with weapons that shoot multiple bullets. So, D.Va’s Fusion cannons are now all pumped up with precision. Reaper’s Hellfire Shotguns are also now ready to deal much more damage to the enemies unlike before.
Following is a brief look at the Patch notes of this latest Overwatch update. You can check out the full patch notes here.
Overwatch Update Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused players to sometimes slip off railings
- Fixed a bug that prevented Torbjörn Armor Packs Created statistic from updating if the ability landed directly on a friendly target
- Fix a bug that caused a delay in selecting options on the Communication Wheel when cycling left using a mouse
- Fix a bug that caused Brigitte’s Shield Bash movement to be interrupted when she impacted Symmetra’s turrets
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist’s Seismic Slam to cancel when using Symmetra’s Teleporter
- Fix a bug that allowed D.Va to escape the map if she used Call Mech while standing on Mei’s Ice Wall
- Fixed a bug that caused the Dragonstrike arrow’s size to be larger than his other arrows
- Fix a bug that caused Mei’s Cryo-freeze to block the line of sight for Mei’s Blizzard
- Fixed a bug that allowed Mercy to gain ultimate charge from using her damage beam on attacks that cannot be damage boosted
- Fix a bug that prevented Reaper’s Shadow Step from going on cooldown if he was interrupted
- Fix a bug that allowed Reinhardt to pin targets that were behind him when using Charge
- Fixed a bug that prevented Reinhardt from pinning some targets when he turned during Charge
- Fix a bug that allowed Reinhardt to use Earthshatter while standing on an enemy’s head
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Reinhardt’s Earthshatter from hitting enemies standing on a payload
- Fix a bug that prevented Reinhardt’s Earthshatter from traveling up certain inclines
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Roadhog’s Chain Hook to break after hitting an enemy while maintaining line of sight
- Fix a bug that prevented Roadhog’s alternate fire from calculating falloff damage correctly
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Reinhardt’s Earthshatter from landing if he was launched into the air while activating it
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sombra from translocating to a moving platform
- Fix a bug that prevented Sombra from destroying her Translocator if she was stunned or hacked
- Fixed a bug that prevented Sombra’s Translocator from accurately indicating where Sombra would arrive when the ability was used
- Fix a bug that prevented Sombra’s Hack from canceling Symmetra’s Photon Barrier placement
- Fixed a bug that caused Symmetra’s teleport UI to persist after being eliminated
- Fixed a bug that prevented Widowmaker’s Grappling Hook from connecting to some ledges
- Fix a bug that caused Widowmaker’s scoped shots on hero placed objects to count against her Scoped Weapon Accuracy statistic, like Symmetra’s Teleporter and Torbjörn’s autocannon
Fix a bug that prevented Wrecking Ball’s Piledriver from dealing falloff damage
Fixed a bug that allowed Wrecking Ball’s Piledriver to deal damage twice if he slid off the environment during its duration
Fixed a bug that allowed Wrecking Ball’s primary fire to continue working even if it was disabled in custom game