MOONS OF MADNESS PC Latest Version Free Download
Moons of Madness is a Adventure Action and Survival Horror game for PC. Feel the panic!
Moons of Madness PC Game Overview:
A experience put in a future in which the multinational on Earth, Orochi, constructed a investigation outpost.
A sign was recorded coming out of the planet. Orochi scientists confounded. Their analysts decided it had been of source and broke down it. Orochi management concluded that the discovery moved to help keep it concealed and was too sensitive. In secret, the company started construction of Trailblazer Alpha, a Mars study outpost made to recognize this message’s nature.
You’re an engineer, Shane Newehart along with your safety clearance means you are unaware of the presence of the sign. Your work is just to keep the lights until the transportation ship Cyrano arrives bringing with it a fresh staff to take over your responsibilities. You detect setbacks that are unusual and strange.
Systems that are Critical are malfunctioning, the greenhouse is full of a mist and the remainder of your group has yet to come back in their EVA assignment. Things have started to fall.
Features of Moons of Madness:
- You begin seeing and hearing things that aren’t there. Visions, hallucinations – or is that even what it is? Is this real… or are you slowly descending into madness?
- Experience true cosmic horror
- With your only hope of rescue hundreds of thousands of miles away, you will be forced to explore the real-world fears of isolation and paranoia, enhanced with supernatural elements and cosmic horror. Terrifying visions and monstrous apparitions will make you question what is real and what is not as the very fabric of reality threatens to tear at the seams.
- Explore the darker side of Mars
- Navigate a functioning Mars base in a game that uses non-fiction elements to immerse players in a believable setting. Overcome obstacles using computers, electrical systems, rovers, solar panels and more, then go beyond the outpost and explore the darker side of Mars.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-760 / AMD Athlon X4 740 or equivalent
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 or MX150 / Radeon R7 260X
- Storage: 15 GB available space