mIRC is a full included Internet Relay Chat customer for Windows that can be utilized to convey, offer, play or work with others on IRC arranges far and wide, either in multi-client bunch gatherings or in balanced private dialogs.
It has a spotless, functional interface that is exceptionally configurable and supports highlights, for example, pal records, document moves, multi-server associations, SSL encryption, intermediary support, UTF-8 show, adjustable sounds, verbally expressed messages, plate notices, message logging, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
mIRC likewise has an amazing scripting language that can be utilized both to robotize mIRC and to make applications that play out a wide scope of capacities from system correspondences to making recreations. mIRC has been being developed for over 10 years and is always being improved and refreshed with new advancements.
mIRC 7.57 changelog:
- Fixed OpenSSL issue that was causing R6034 blunder on startup for certain clients.
- Refreshed OpenSSL library to v1.1.1c.
- Changed/URL,/run, and different highlights to utilize elective strategy to open connections.
- Fixed STS/SSL server/port parsing bug.
- Fixed treatment of 64bit timestamp esteem for a few highlights.
- Changed $crc() to utilize bigger read cushion with records to improve speed.
- Fixed content parser bug that made double factors be disconnected in certain specific circumstances.
- For an increasingly definite rundown of late changes, it would be ideal if you see the whatsnew.txt record.