Sony Interactive Entertainment has just released a new update for Marvel’s Spider-Man. The new update 1.06 is now live on PS4. The update comes bearing all the gifts for the hardcore Marvel’s Spider-Man fans.
As the largest post-launch update for the game, the update addresses some of the much-needed elements of the game. It offers filters for Photo Mode, a lot of bug fixes, and Ul tweaks. In addition, full patch-notes for the update are now out as well.
Although the changes and additions to the Photo Mode aren’t mentioned in the patch notes, the update does, in fact, address it in detail. There are four new Photo Mode filters now part of the game. These new Photo Mode filters include Halftone, Filmic, CGA, and Posterized. Moreover, you can now toggle the exposure of images in the game. This particular option wasn’t initially available in the game.
As mentioned in the update 1.06 patch notes, players will now be able to invert the camera horizontally. This is another one of the latest contents of update 1.06 for Marvel’s Spider-Man. Save the game, on load freezing issue, is now also resolved. In addition, the Empire State building stuck bug is also fixed.
Issues such as progression halt while in a boss fight with Mr. Negative, and progression stopper during the launch tutorial are also resolved permanently. Players will now experience improved stability, no Ul issues, and solutions to all the animation pop issues in the game. Also, various other issues are also now resolved with the launch of Marvel’s Spider-Man update 1.06.
Here is a complete list of the patch notes for Update 1.06:
- Added the option to invert the camera horizontally
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed an issue where the game could freeze on load of a save game.
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck inside the Empire State Building spire.
- Addressed various issues with Research Stations locking incorrectly.
- Addressed an issue where puzzles would be locked out in the lab after investigating an audio recorder.
- Addressed a progression stopper when completing Demon Bases and quitting out at the end.
- Addressed a progression stopper when knocking Mr. Negative out of the arena during his boss fight.
- Addressed a progression stopper during point launch tutorial.
- Further improved stability.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Addressed various animation pop issues.
- Addressed various additional issues.
Don’t forget to let us know if all these issues have in fact resolved for you on PS4. Marvel’s Spider-Man is already available to play only on PS4.