MAGNIA PC Version Full Game Free Download
Magnia is a Action, Adventure and Casual match for PC released by NoDeadLineGames . Puzzles in zero gravity!
Magnia PC Game Overview:
To be able to solve puzzles within an zero-gravity, construct things and you’re likely to work with items.
This game is all about the manipulation of magnetism and gravity. Players must learn how to control objects with both a mix of both and also gravity. Objects could be glued with gravity. Build constructions from improvised item mixes. Puzzles associated with agility and gravity.
The game includes six exceptional topics and five exceptional sport mechanics. Each level in the game poses a mystery and differs. You will find typical jobs, concealed secrets and bonus amounts at several stages throughout the sport.
Age isn’t important in this particular game. The degree of difficulty is based on interaction. Players that are weak may be assisted by the sport but there’s still a high degree of challenge for higher difficulty levels. World records are saved and gamers have the capacity to see replays of their 100 players.
Features of Magnia:
- The basic premise is you are presented with am item that explodes apart into numerous pieces.
- You need to rotate and position the pieces back together to recreate the item as fast as you can.
- Another puzzle offered is where you need to stack items to try and get them over a certain height.
- The graphical quality of each puzzle is fantastic and there are even stars hidden in each level you need to find. The game has multiple difficulty levels.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i3-650, 1.8 GHz or AMD Phenom II 965, 2.5 GHz
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space