Mafia 3 Definitive Edition is a Action, Adventure and Open World game for PC released by 2K, Aspyr (Mac) at 2020. One of the wolves!
Mafia 3 Definitive Edition PC Game 2020 Overview:
Catch your gun once again and step into this vast world where various enemies are seeking your bloodstream and try to survive.
The belief that remains is that Mafia 3 remains in Alpha, then goes to Beta and may still for another 1-year delay, only and it should be released! The game needed everything to be excellent! The largest problem was the anticipation generated, the comparison with Mafia two, etc… frankly there’s no way to compare! The sport lost many fundamental elements, which should have been naturally preserved and therefore evolved into something broader and more immersive but that is not what occurs.
And the multiplayer? I didn’t find it either… finally, it had everything to be GREAT and one of the greatest games in existence…. It was not this moment, the expectation for the following Mafia stays!
The developers made a stunning 3-hour introduction, where the atmosphere is felt, it’s intriguing to see the main character and the story is so cheerful that it is not possible to come off.
But this is the first hours. Then the fascinating plot, dynamics and personality research go out for a smoke and the game turns into dull shootings and catch of lands with beams of light in the Kind of great episodes such as a mission in an amusement park (but even there we have just one aim — to kill, humiliate, take revenge)
Features of Mafia 3 Definitive Edition:
- Soundtrack (borrowed from my rock list on Spotify because it’s not possible! Lol)
- Beautiful World
- Large Map
- Cool cars
- Cutscenes are permeated by testimonials that take place in the future of the game
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Intel I5-2500K, AMD FX-8120
- Graphics: 2GB of Video Memory & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD Radeon HD7870
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compliant Sound card
- Additional Notes: Windows 8.1 users may need