Assessing on the Coffin Lid is a Strategy, RPG and Action match for the PC released by RED BOON FZE LLC at 2020. Build your deck!
Knock about the Coffin Lid PC Game 2020 Overview:
A card game that’s quite motivated by Slay the Spire and your cards will be used by you and constructed deck to confront your enemies.
Often it occurs that programmers copying the thoughts of different games just parasitize in their successes and finally launch a profoundly secondary item. And it occurs that programmers love the first, comprehend its”chips”, but believe that these same”chips” from the sport aren’t completely disclosed and are attempting to do something similar, but better. The next kind is, seemingly, belonged to by this match. It would appear that the programmers have set themselves the aim of creating a type of”Slay the Spire on steroids”
Features of Knock on the Coffin Lid:
- There are a full inventory and a “doll” of the character, which can be dressed up with weapons, body armor, helmet, etc. Things are displayed on the hero in battle. There are sets. You can collect sets from items from one set to unlock set bonuses.
Equipment is not just a bonus to performance. For example, I saw armor that gives the hero various bonuses each turn for curses in the deck (negative status cards) and puts several curses in the player’s deck at the beginning of the battle (like, you curse yourself and try to take advantage of the curses yourself).
- Good art design and animations. This, of course, is not AAA, but much better than what was in StS.
- Map. Now it’s not just 3 tracks with intersections from Slay the Spire: there are a lot of roads and there are a lot of possibilities for paving the way. And the boss of the act is now not one random, but two: you decide which of them to pave the way to (you can see which boss is by the icon on the map).
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space