Kik is a popular online messaging site which allows people to connect with their friends through chats, video calls and online group conversations. This has made communication easier as you can message any friend at any time as well as create a group chat to discuss common interests. Whatsapp and Viber both also the same services however what makes Kik special is the fact that it provides user data confidentiality.
While other apps require your phone number a Kik account can be easily created through the use of your email. This allows people to create a virtual account which can not be directly connected to your phone number making it safer to communicate online. However, Kik application is only available on Android and iOS and in case you wish to use it on your PC like other messaging apps you will have to find an alternative method. This creates complications for people who would like to use this Kik messenger on PC in case they do not have an access to a smartphone.
Using Kik on PC through an Emulator:
This article will help you by providing alternative ways through which you can use Kik for windows without any problem.
You can use an Android emulator to use android apps such as Kik on PC.
- Bluestacks is the best android emulator which you can easily download it by visiting its official site. Bluestacks is known for its fast speed and is a safe virus-free emulator which is perfect for use on Windows PC.
- Once downloaded open BlueStacks.
- Now, open the Google Play Store app in the emulator and search for the Kik messenger and install it.
- Once installed, open it by clicking on Kik icon.
- Open the app and Sign Up to use the Kik account.
- After completing the Sign Up process, you’ll see the button of Find Friends click on it and explore the friends.
- Finally, your account has been created.
You can now use Kik on pc without any further problems. There also many other emulators which are available for use on PC however it this article does not guarantee their safety. In case, you face any problems or errors in your PC this article will not take any responsibility.