Google has revealed out the latest feature in the application of Google maps. This feature helps the user to share their battery levels with their location. It’s a useful feature because it’s easy for everyone to keep an eye on their friend and relatives. If your phone may lose then with the help of this feature you can easily find your phone.
This component was firstly used by the android police. But in February Google Maps v9.71 beta APK has launched this feature. Now, this component becomes viral for the use of all Google Maps clients.
Before the launch of this feature the users just see the contacts which share their location or address. But now they can share the area with a chosen contact and also can communicate with each other. When the users enable the direction button then they will get the directional guide to the person who has their location. This feature is very helpful for the parents because now they can easily keep an eye on their kids.
Steps for share the location on the Google Maps:
If you want to try this amazing feature then you have to follow these steps which are given below.
- First of all, open the application of the Google Maps.
- Tap on the menu button (shows with three bars)
- From the menu bar select the location sharing
- Then tap on the “get started” button
- Now choose the app (Whatsapp, Instagram, Messanger, SMS, Email and other) through which you want to share the link of your location.
- The receiver will get the location which you share along with your battery percentage.
- You can also select the time limit for your location sharing up to 3 days or until you turn off your location.