Garena Free Fire Max was launched. The new Battle Royale game is an advanced version of the standard Garena Free Fire game and is now available for download for Android and iOS users through Google Play Store and Apple App Store respectively.
If you pre-register for the game and choose “Automatic Download”, the game will be downloaded to your device. The Garena Free Fire Max download size is 0.96 GB. The iOS version of Krafton’s Battlegrounds Mobile India is now available for download from the Apple App Store .
Here is how to install Garena Free Fire Max game. Head to the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store on your smartphone, find the game and tap “Install.” As mentioned earlier, the game is 0.96 GB in size. So it is advised to clean up some space on your phone before downloading it.
After successful installation, you will be asked to provide access to your phone memory and then you will be allowed to play the game for more games. For gaming codes GamingClutch is giving updated one.
It is reported that right after logging in there is a notice that the game servers are not yet ready and should be released soon. The game developer has promised to offer exclusive rewards including Max Raychaser (Facepaint), Cyber Max Skyboard, Max Raychaser (Facepaint for Head) and Gold Royale Voucher (two) to users who pre-register the game.
Garena also promised to bring more realistic maps, more immersive gameplay, and a customizable map feature not available in the regular version of Free Fire. The advanced version of the game is expected to bring improvements in graphics and gameplay sections that weren’t seen in Free Fire.
In addition, Garena Free Fire Max players will still be able to play with regular Free Fire Max players, thanks to the new FireLink technology.
Weapons and balance
AC80: “Introducing the AC80, a new sniper rifle available in Duel Squads and Battle Royale. With its penetrating fire, the AC80 can easily take down heavily armored enemies. “
- Base damage: 50
- Fire Speed: 0.45
- Magazine: 10
- Accessories: Fire hydrant, tree, stick
- Penetrating Shots – Every second of AC80 damage will deal bonus damage.
M4A1 (X / Y / Z)
“In this patch, we are adding 3 more mods of the M4A1 to the game. Players can grab or purchase the M4 chip to upgrade their M4A1 to version X, Y or Z.” The M4A1 can now be upgraded using the M4 chip.
“The Mini Uzi currently performs less well than other secondary weapons due to its small magazine size, which leaves little room for error. We’ve improved his stats slightly to make sure he can be more reliable at close range. “
- Minimum damage: + 8%
- Charger: +2
- Effective range: + 10%
“The XM8 is currently a bit weaker than other assault rifles due to its lower damage and non-adjustable range. We gave it power in this patch to bring the XM8 to AR competition.”
- Fire Speed: + 10%
- Decrease: + 5%
“The SPAS12 is without a doubt one of the weakest shotguns in the game right now. We’ve given him more prop slots in this patch to make sure he can be viable in more situations.”
- The slot and the appearance of the fire hydrant have been added.
- Range: + 15%
“The Vector is currently too difficult to use due to its extremely short effective range. We’ve given it a bit more mobility in this patch to make sure players can get close to their enemies in Akimbo mode. “
- Range: + 5%
- Movement speed: + 10%
“The M1887 is too powerful in all categories at the moment because it does not require any accessories. We’ve taken some of its power away from it to ensure that weapons with accessory slots can be used to counter the M1887 when fully engaged. “
- Armor Penetration: -6%
- Range: -8%
- Fire speed: -5%
“We have introduced special accessories that can only be equipped on certain types of weapons. With these new accessories, you can customize your weapons more strategically depending on the situation and the composition of your team. “
- Shotgun Fire Mouth: +1 bullet in each shotgun cartridge fired.
- SMG Fire Mouth: Minimum damage range +1, range +1, every three hits deal 1.2 times more damage.
- AR Magazine: Increased rate of fire, magazine size -15%.
- SMG with “Fire Mouth” slot: “We have adjusted some SMG stats with Fire Mouth slots while modifying prop stats. In general, players will find SMGs to be more reliable early in the game when there are no accessories equipped. “
- Increased effective range for MP40, P90, Thompson, Vector and MP5.
- Dual charger: charger size: + 60% -> + 40%.
- Decoy Grenade: Decoy Grenades will now generate noise and reveal themselves on the minimap after being deployed.
Gameplay and system
- Lobby Rework: “Our update to our lobby design should have been done a long time ago. In this patch, we have given a new look to our lobby. We have moved some functionality and increased the size of all buttons in the lobby to make it easier for everyone to find and click. Let us know what you think of the new lobby! “
- Drag to Run: new running mechanic
- Fire Pass Missions: Activity Missions and Rewards will now be combined in the Fire Pass Missions menu.
Optimizations and bug fixes
- Likes received at the end of the game will now be displayed on the results page.
- The model of the SMG ammo has been changed to match its icon.
- Fixed a bug where the message “players waiting” in Squad Duel would remain even after both teams were full.
- Players will now hide pets from their teammates when hiding their own pets.
- Ammo types that cannot be used will now be displayed in the inventory.
- Reduced bomb transparency in Bomb Squad.
- The advanced accessories interface has been removed from the map.
- Added notification sound when team captain starts playing.
- Optimized multi-deletion advertisement.
- Air hammers can no longer be brought into the combat area of training grounds.
- Added a row for the 1v1 ring in Training Grounds.
- A name has been added for each Duel Squad weapon store.
- Squad Showdown now supports simplified game announcements.
- Deadly Speed will no longer have a pop-up message when triggered.
- The Battle Style Medal collected after the match will now be displayed on the match summary page.