FTL Faster Than Light is a Sci-fi and Simulation, Strategy match for PC. Traveling on your spaceship.
FTL Faster Than Light PC Sport 2012 Overview:
You may explore countless galaxies. Your spaceship has to be secure to journey.
(v1.6.14 Advanced Edition Update additional )
In FTL you have the feeling of conducting a spaceship seeking to save the galaxy. It is a mission, with each experience presenting solutions to a challenge that is special. If your defenses shut down, what will you do?
Reroute all power to the motors in an effort to escape, electricity up extra weapons to blow your enemy from the skies, or simply take the battle to them using a boarding party? This”spaceship simulation game roguelike-like” lets you take your boat and crew in an experience through a randomly created galaxy full of glory and sour defeat.
The growth Advanced Edition is available! Content developments occasions, brand new race, weapons boats, drones, and much more! Adds occasions by Tom Jubert and guest author Chris Avellone, and added paths by Ben Prunty. It must upgrade the content if you have FTL. Advanced Edition is included free for anybody who buys the sport forward.
Features of FTL Faster Than Light:
- Complex Strategic Gameplay – Give orders to your crew, manage ship power distribution and choose weapon targets in the heat of battle.
- Unique Lifeforms and Technology – Upgrade your ship and unlock new ones with the help of six diverse alien races.
- Randomized Galaxy – Each play-through will feature different enemies, events, and results to your decisions. No two play-throughs will be quite the same.
- No Second Chances! – Permadeath means when you die, there’s no coming back. The constant threat of defeat adds importance and tension to every action.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS:Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor:2 GHz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:1280×720 minimum resolution, OpenGL 2.0 Support, and recommended dedicated graphics card with 128 MB of RAM
- Hard Drive:175 MB HD space