Bus Mechanic Simulator is a Casual Puzzle and Simulation game for PC pthe PClished from Aerosoft GmbH at 2020. Fixing!
Bus Mechanic Simulator PC Game 2020 Overview:
The sport is a bus fix simulator. There is A unit attracted to a workshop, and you need to determine the issues and fix them.
What a surprise! It’s worth mentioning that there are lots of different”… mechanic simulator” today: we’re provided to mend automobiles , bikes, tanks, buses, trains, airplanes, rovers… The list goes on, likely, to infinity. However, in reality, these games replicate the mechanisms of”Car Mech Sim”, just the equipment that requires repair is shifting.
Such endeavors, in our view, are aimed at a really specific category of gamers that prefer to dig deeper into mechanics and meditate on inner (rather than only) internal combustion motors.
We also adore, that is the reason why we chose to find out exactly what the simulator is, where we must repair buses. You can now download and play this game.
Features of Bus Mechanic Simulator:
- This is the most common auto mechanic simulator, only buses will act as patients.
- At the beginning of the game, you can choose the training, during which we will be introduced to all the possibilities and nuances of the gameplay. For those who launch a project of a similar genre for the first time.
- A nice simulator to learn something!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Win 7/8.1/10 (64Bit)
- Processor: AMD / Intel dual-core (with hyper-threading) CPU, running at 3 GHz (Intel Core i5-3000 series or newer architectures are recommended)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphic card, with at least 2048MB of dedicated VRAM and Shader Model 5.1 support. AMD R7 265 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 Ti or newer architectures are recommended.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Keyboard, mouse and internet connection for Steam