ASHES OF THE SINGULARITY ESCALATION HUNTER Android/iOS Mobile Version Full Game Free Download
Ashes of the Singularity Escalation Hunter is a Strategy, Simulation and Action game for PC pubthe PCshed from Stardock Entertainment.
Ashes of this Singularity Escalation Hunter PC Game Overview:
The human race is by a race of machines that seek nothing short of annihilation.
Expand your tactical possibilities, sew crushing new components, and turtle up with a few ferocious new defenses in Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation — Hunter / Prey! Her military along with haalee come back with new units which are prepared and armed to destroy their enemies. The PHC have built new defensive methods up to cancel the onslaught. Make the most of this Heart of the Phoenix juggernaut’s capacities, entrench yourself and defend yourself using heavy-hitting and strong Minos Cannons, plus more.
To introduce you a brand-new situation focusing on the growth of the Substrate along with Haalee on a globe is comprised. For thickness that is additional, the content can be found in campaigns, in addition to skirmish mode and situations.
Features of Ashes of the Singularity Escalation Hunter:
- Scarab: Slow but hardy, this powerful frigate is perfect for overwhelming enemies with slow-firing, single-target weaponry.
- Heart of the Phoenix: Decimate your enemies with dozens of missiles and a static charge meant to disable nearby units! True to its name, this Juggernaut will regenerate once it’s killed unless the chrysalis it produces is destroyed within a certain time limit.
- Falling Star: Watch out for the electromagnetic pulse. This disruption cruiser will temporarily disable an enemy’s base defenses when it’s destroyed within range.
- Skirmisher: Harass your enemies with this quick-moving cruiser. It engages well against incoming artillery and its speed allows it to out-maneuver most enemies.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Quad-core Intel / AMD Processor
- Graphics: 2 GB GDDR5 NVidia GeForce 660 / AMD R7 360 or better (GeForce 900+ / Radeon 290+ for Vulkan)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 27 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: 1920×1080 Display Resolution or Higher