Tangledeep is a RPG game for the PC released by Impact Gameworks in 2020. Explore kinds of surroundings on a journey.
Tangledeep PC Game 2020 Overview:
A personality that has some skills will be led by you. These skills will need to be enhanced by you through the game.
Tangledeep unites the 16-bit images and shine of classic SNES-era RPGs using components from roguelikes and dungeon crawlers to make a magical experience for gamers of all ability levels. Trapped in subterranean villages without a memory of the planet in the outside, you have to survive in an ever-changing labyrinth to discover what lies over. Experience rich, strategic, turn-based gameplay as you research a sprawling dungeon that is different every time you play. Tangledeep comes with a customizable task system and a huge number of collectible items which let you approach each playthrough at an entirely new way!
For centuries, people have dwelt in the security of underground villages and settlements — in which the sole path to the surface would be”Tangledeep,” a mysterious and ever-changing labyrinth. With memories of this surface long forgotten, you put out to the labyrinth to find out what lies over. With every floor — filled with magical beasts, historical automatons, eccentric surroundings, and hybrid biomes — the puzzle grows deeper…
Features of Tangledeep:
- Experience finely-tuned, procedurally-generated and handcrafted gameplay as you fight challenging monsters, complete quests, and collect rare items.
- Master deep, tactical turn-based combat across 9 unique jobs. (More to come!)
- Share some of your progress between characters by using the banking system, or planting magic trees and raising monsters in town.
- Relax to a beautiful soundtrack composed by award-winning composer Andrew Aversa – joined by Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) and Grant Kirkhope (GoldenEye 007, Civilization: Beyond Earth).
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Graphics: Graphics supporting DX9 or DX11 with 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space