KnotBot is a Simulation, Strategy and Puzzle match for the PC released by BeetBomb in 2020. Solve puzzles!
KnotBot PC Game 2020 Overview:
A puzzle game in which the character’s activities are put to clear the goals within every phase.
A programming match that is casual. It feels great, has a fantastic feeling, and is easy. A difficulty is that the goal effort can’t be achieved with no advancement, but there isn’t a difficulty that’s twisted.
There are not any factors, and the attention is on the elements like branches and loops, and we believe it’s going to be a great material for coaching your own believing. It might be a stimulus.
We urge it, but the quantity is reduced and it’s a bit unsatisfactory. It’s intriguing as a mystery since there are limitations on the plank, therefore we’re happy if a software difficulty is in DLC’s kind.
Features of KnotBot:
- If you just clear it, all stages except the last stage are easy to normal.
- If you try to get ‘Gold Socks’ when you clear it only after a certain number of actions, the difficulty will increase and you will get a taste of your hair.
- It is not Korean, but there is no story, and when we say it in English, there are only stage names, options, and credits.
- Overall, it is a lightly enjoyable puzzle game that is not easily accessible, so it is recommended if you haven’t played this kind of game.
- However, it is a bit unfortunate because it is short compared to the price.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: any