Slime Rancher is a Adventure Action and Simulation match for the PC released by Monomi Park at 2020. Prepare your rifle.
Slime Rancher PC Game 2020 Overview:
The life from Earth seems simple in this match! However, you have to take control of creatures on the planet that is other.
Slime Rancher is the story of Beatrix LeBeau, a plucky young rancher who puts out to get a life of a million years from Earth on the’Far’ where she tries her hand. Having a can-do mindset, lots of grit, along with her backpack, Beatrix tries to stake a claim, steer clear of the danger that looms in the rolling, and collect a lot of money .
Each day will introduce gamers with challenges as they try to collect a fortune. While gamers are free to approach those challenges they want, a normal day might look like this: You wake up at the crack of dawn and get to water the plants in the ranch. Some slimes are vegetarian. Then it is time to collect the plumpest hens in your chicken coop. Some slimes are not vegetarian.
Features of Slime Rancher:
- You’re off to feed slimes their breakfast over at the slime corrals so they don’t get too out of hand during the day. Hungry slimes get jumpy. Jumpy slimes can’t be contained.
- With your ranch set for the day, it’s time to begin exploring the untamed wilds of the Far, Far Range. Along the way, you’ll encounter slimes you’ve never seen before, discover a new type of veggie to cultivate back at the ranch, and narrowly avoid certain doom in a valley of burly, feral slimes.
- With the sun setting, it’s time to head back to the ranch, rustle up some dinner for your slimes, and try and figure out just how the heck you’ll keep these new slimes that seem to, well, explode all the time.
- But you can do this. You had the courage to travel a thousand light-years away from home to make a living as a slime rancher. Slimes that go boom? No problem. Slimes that burn with a radioactive aura? Bring it on. Slimes that wiggle their butts? Wait, do slimes even have butts?
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP(SP3)+
- Processor: 2.2GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space